Monday, April 1, 2013

It's Not the Beginning...It's the Start

I had a difficult time coming up with a name for my blog.   Finally I decided on Golden Treasures of Life.  Is everything in life a treasure you might ask?  At first glance, probably not, but I believe that there is a reason for everything and its purpose is important...even though I may never fully understand it.

I'm going to use this blog to write about:
  • MY LIFE
  • my journey with God
  • stories about my family
  • the frustrations I've encounter
  • jobs I've had
  • my friends
  • feelings of betrayal
  • the journey of losing weight and gaining it back
  • memories of my childenhood & lack of memories
  • books that have had an impact on my life
  • the talents I have and those that I wished I had
  • favorite foods and foods that are disgusting
  • places I've been & places I want to go
  • the list is endless.... but it's all about what's touched me enough to remember

No comments:

Post a Comment